1) We insist you to read our privacy and policy which describes the ways in which we collect, store, use and protect your personal information.
The term “personal Information” mean any kind of information which is used to identify a person and associated with him/her.
2) Anonymous information will not be taken into account as it does not constitute to personal information as well as it does not help identify a specific person. We collect your personal information when you use Madinasouq.com or its related websites and services ("Site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
1. Collecting your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. Accessing, amending and reviewing your personal information
5. Links to third party websites.
7. No spam or spoof emails
8. Securing your personal information
9. How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
1) At time of your sign up(registration), you will be asked to provide your certain personal information like your name, shipping address, email address and telephone number and other similar information such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order to verify your identity , we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3) You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes only and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
In order to protect you from fraud or identity theft, we restrict the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the site only. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4) Based on your activities on this site such as buying and selling of items, we will collect your transactional information. This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Kindly keep in mind that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) for analyzing user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here such as your information given when you participate in a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) Your personal information will be used only for providing services and customer support to you: to understand and enhance our services to you; to defend illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you; to rectify problems; collect fees; to provide you promotional emails and verify you give us with third parties.
For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale of Madinasouq.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be revealed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
We may also share your personal information with other Site members as part of an auction or "Buy Now" purchase on the Site. For example, at the end of a successful auction on the Site we will provide the seller and the successful buyer with each other’s contact information.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on Sign Up (registration) and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
4) Additionally, information relating to the items which you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
6) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
7) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Use of your and other users’ personal information
1) Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
4) You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
5) You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The "Customer Support" link at the top of each Site contains our customer support email and phone details.
2) We shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Links to third party websites
1) Our site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive),like many websites . The cookie identifies your web browser with a unique number, when you visit particular webpages on the site.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information of you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
1) We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to admin@Madinasouq.com or admin@Madinasouq.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Kingdom and/or the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never share your username and password with anyone.
If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer Support" link at the top of any Site webpage.
1. Administrator have a right previlage to disqualify(Consider as Out Of Stock/Cancel/Void) the product above 100% sold out.If the confirmation mail get or not.
2. Don't break client side script.